Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's ISTE time!!

Now that #flipcon12 is "over" (until the virtual sessions get posted!), it's time to look to ISTE in San Diego.  I am SO excited that I get to go this year and SO glad it's just an hour and a half away!

I'm preparing myself to be a little overwhelmed, but I am a big planner so I already have the ISTE app on my iPad with all the "sessions I want to go to" (which is about 5-6 per time period) as well as some of the booths I want to visit.  I've been warned to not go too crazy and make sure to plan time to rest.  I don't HAVE to attend something during every session, and sometimes the best part of the conference is the conversation you have with others outside of the sessions.

(I just wish ISTE was as cool as #flipcon and would give you access to the archives of all their sessions :))

One of the things I'm most excited about is meeting my PLN in person, since everything is basically via this blog, twitter, and Edmodo!
So... ARE YOU GOING TO #ISTE12?  If so, please comment or send me an email (see "contact me") or send me a tweet and let's connect!  Either at the conference or in one of the evenings.  The only evening I have planning right now is Tuesday night's TechSmith reception.  I'd love to connect and chat and just meet you in person!!  I don't want to leave it up to chance that I'll run into you, so please let me know if you'll be there!

1 comment:

  1. I have been running around doing last minute travel errands all day. I will be driving over from Tucson. I'm slightly worried about not getting time to rest because there is so much I want to see and do. I am going to a few of the flipped sessions and will be at the Andaz event Tuesday night. Hope to bump into you. I enjoy following your blog and hope to start flipping next year. I missed the virtual conference because I had minor surgery on Monday afternoon...hope to check it out next week once everything gets posted.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...