I decided to start by:
- listing all the ideas I have on separate index cards.
- categorize the index cards into a few categories:
- "Training" I need to do
- "At home stuff"
- "In class stuff"
- start to go through and make notes on each of the individual cards (some on the back, if needed).
|Here are my four categories, after making extra notes on all of them. You can click on the picture if you want to read all the wonderful stuff I wrote :)|
That's step 1.
My next plan is to:
- Read back through my blog posts to remind myself of things I did this year that worked and didn't work
- Ask questions on Twitter of things I'm not quite sure how I want to do yet, to see if anyone else has tried
- Read my "Choice Boards/Menu" book I bought a few months ago but haven't opened yet
- Start making up my syllabus, tech instructions, etc once I have my head wrapped around it. (Syllabus in paper format + video format)
- Make my intro to #flipclass videos for students and parents (both including video clips from my end of year interviews, the video of my class from #flipcon12, and then ME!)
- Whatever I think of next :)