See this agenda (in more detail) as well as find out how to register for virtual access to all these sessions here.
I also just found the link to the (free) YouTube playlist of some 2011 #flipcon sessions here.
Pre-Conference, MentorMob Meet/Greet, and live #flipclass chat via google hangout
Brian Gervase & Panel
Jon Bergmann and Aaron Sams
- Jerry Overmyer University of Colorado email@example.com
- Creating Interactive Flip Class Content with iBooks Author
- Mastering the Mayhem: Using Moodle to Manage and Leverage the Flip
- Assessment in the Flipped Classroom
- Encouraging Student Teachers to Flip Out – Out in Their Placement Classrooms
- Flipping Professional Development
- GPAEA TV- Iowa AEAs in Motion!
If You Flip it, They Will Learn
- Crowd-sourcing session with Brian Bennett
- Invite your Students to Interact with Videos