- Students getting frustrated that they have to learn at the pace of the class instead of moving on when they get it
- Comment - I'm having individual/small group conversations with them about why we are "training" and how nice it will be when they can learn at their own pace. And that I still expect them to engage, participate, and be respectful even when they understand the math.
- Students understanding why we are going through this "training" process
- Comment - Besides those outliers mentioned above, most students understand why we are doing what we are doing.
- Students following along, highlighting, and taking good notes from the video.
- Students spacing out and not writing any video notes down, needing to pause and rewind but since we are watching as a class, they can't.
- Students engaging with each other in discussions much more naturally
- Students asking good questions and then looking to each other to explain the answer before me
- Students creating their own videos and explaining their thought processes (see WPP tabs on kirchstudentwork.blogspot.com for the first few!)