Thursday, February 16, 2012

Exciting Day...

This doesn't really have to do with my flipped classroom, but I thought I would share anyways!  Today I was honored as my school's "Educator of the Year", voted on by the teaching staff.  The administrators came in during my 5th period class and surprised me with the announcement!  What an exciting day!

Here's me and a group of my Math Analysis students right after the announcement.  Click on the link to go to my school's website announcement.


It's been a great week in my Flipped Class and I'm excited to blog this weekend on my reflections from the week. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. The best recognition comes from the students, but it is nice when it comes from colleagues or superiors. Hopefully some extra incentive$ or privileges come with the prestige.

    I really am happy for you. I can tell how much work you have put into your educating this year.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...