- Flipped classroom and working with others it.
- I think i will miss the songs and chants and i enjoyed the SSS and flipped classroom videos.
- I will miss being able to see everyone. The part I enjoyed the most was the friendships I made in this class due to flipped classroom.
- i think the part I'll miss is having those videos on youtube.
- At first those songs were not my friends but i think about it and i actually liked them :).. catchy and they had a purpose, very educational "
- Being able to do the homework in class, and being able to sit wherever we want as long as its with someone you know you can get your work done!
- I love our seats. We all work together and help each other to finish our work. :) Overall, I've enjoyed that this class has been experiencing new things. We get to do stuff that other classes here at [our high school] don't normally get to do.
- I think I will miss the open quizzes the most.
- The part i enjoyed the most this year was learning that not everything will be easy. Also learning that "if its important to you you will find a way, if its not you will find an excuse."
- i enjoyed being able to watch the video and understanding everything much better.
- I think i will miss being able to actually do my homework in class rather than at home, I enjoyed being a guinea pig in your process of flipped class rooms
- The part of the class I will miss most and the part that i enjoyed is WSQ-ing with our groups.
- I will miss getting ahead and I enjoyed seeing my mom be proud of me for once
- About me
- Contact me
- Weekly Reflections ('11-'12)
- 2011-2012 Test Score Data
- Weekly Reflections ('12-'13)
- Weekly Reflections ('13-'14)
- Songs & Chants
- Student-Created Videos
- #flipclass intro letters and videos
- Student Feedback
- Presentations & Publicity
- Work with me
- BUY THE BOOK! Flipping with Kirch: The Ups and Downs from Inside my Flipped Classroom
Friday, May 18, 2012
What will you miss the most? What did you enjoy the most? #flipclass student thoughts
I asked this question on my Week 15 Reflection - What part of this class do you think you will miss the most? Which part have you enjoyed the most this year?