- About me
- Contact me
- Weekly Reflections ('11-'12)
- 2011-2012 Test Score Data
- Weekly Reflections ('12-'13)
- Weekly Reflections ('13-'14)
- Songs & Chants
- Student-Created Videos
- #flipclass intro letters and videos
- Student Feedback
- Presentations & Publicity
- Work with me
- BUY THE BOOK! Flipping with Kirch: The Ups and Downs from Inside my Flipped Classroom
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Presenting the Flipped Classroom (part 3 - answers to teacher questions)
This is the third in a series of posts about Presenting my Flipped Classroom at my school. This post includes answers to questions that my staff asked after I presented it to them on Wednesday, February 8th, 2012.
To see my post about presenting to my teacher leadership team, click here.
To see my post about presenting to the whole staff, click here.To see the Prezi I used in my presentations, click here.
*If you have any answers or resources for the questions that were asked below, please feel free to comment about them. I have answered the questions to the best of my ability with my experience with the flipped classroom. I would love to hear anyone else's perspectives and answers based on their observations.